Liberating Light


The presence of spring slowly emerges. 
Our time patiently awaiting the suns return is coming to an end.
Nature peeks out after a dark winter in small pops of color. In the prolonged evening sunlight, 
I notice small buds on trees and my sage plant sprouting small purple flowers. 
With the glowing essence of this magical time of renewal just around the corner, 
I'm reminded of the light and space works of artists James Turrell. 
His latest ongoing work "Roden Crater" in the Arizona desert has me totally mesmerized, 
as does the below video of his piece at Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg museum, in Germany.
 I hope to one day I get to wonder out to the desert to experience it for myself.
In homage to the shinning light, 
enjoy, Xx SR▲

 top photo of Roden Carter via rodencrater.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...